Islamic Sharia Laws (04 Sep 2015 NewAgeIslam.Com)

• Dear Ayina,

What you say simply echos the following remark in the article:

"As for those who cite ahadith or secondary sources to justify their views - they are reminded that the secondary sources of Islam can be quoted to justify divergent “views and deeds in the whole range of matters concerning Muslim societies. Such matters could be of social, political or theological nature, or pertain to statecraft, educational curriculum and women’s status, for example.” [Afterword, 1.3 Essential Message of Islam.]

By muhammad yunus - 9/6/2015 7:14:31 AM

• What I am going to write is bad critic but, any one reading this comment and  do not like it than my sincere apology in Advance.

When it comes   Hadees, Muslims are like Madaris (Snake Charmers). A Madari who have poisonous snake and Chandan everything in his bag but did not want to to put that snake aside but rather play with it, Muslims are so positive for Hadees that they will not ready to call absurd Hadees absurd but will say Weak Hadees that it does not make it wrong or absurd Hadees.

This is personal experience from Muslim friends, they also advice me that you do not say at least in front of Muslims that this Hadees are wrong, our Hadees cannot be wrong but can be weak, so when I talk to Muslim I should never say Hadees are wrong otherwise it hurts Muslim sentiments.

Well I am writing know if same response comes by comments I have decided not to even write for life time or comment on Hadees. As I said if Muslims treat Hadees as Madaris( Snake Charmers) they can keep playing with it.

It is not concerns for other religions. They. Will be concerns which effects or going to effect to other religious community like Gazwa-e-hind. Otherwise the Hadees effecting Muslims life and Muslim themselves they better play with it.

By Aayina - 9/5/2015 5:56:03 PM

• Don't bother yourself about these ignorant and foolish people who are Anti-Quranic. Only Allah will guide those who have gone astray. Educated people do not need to know about them and bother themselves.
    By Naseem Ahmed - 9/5/2015 9:57:59 AM

• Dear Mike,
    So kind of you to respond favorably. The paucity of response indicates the lack of enthusiasm of the typical male commentators to eradicating the menace - though I may be mistaken. As you are in a far better position to give publicity to the article and get it out in the Indian Press, I solicit your help.

By muhammad yunus - 9/5/2015 9:42:02 AM

• Dear Yunus,  Thanks for writing this piece,  please start a movement to build consensus among Muslims to remove this injustice to women.
    Far too long, the false Ulemas have passed on the man made Sharia as God’s Sharia. Thank God for the awakening, many a Muslims have started seeing the laanat of man-made Sharia law, here is such an example.
    In the beginning of this year, the Ulema in Pakistan rejected the DNA evidence in case of rapes, they still wanted 4 men who had shamelessly watched the rape as witness.

Muslim around the world  have started seeing the difference between the man made and God made Sharia, and I hope we can gather a movement to ban the triple Talaq, and evil practice.

I have been wanting to write, but so pressed for the time.  Please work on getting this published in Indian news papers, hoping it would gather momentum to bring justice to women.

By Mike Ghouse - 9/5/2015 3:40:03 AM