52 - COMMENTS
  • To a person who doubt my existence, I have to agree with him that I do not exist- well for him but for myself, I exist. I am, not becuase you want me to be, I am because I think I am, I feel I am, I act I am.

I am an identity of the media, spreading my message through this box, and you people out there can read it, hence my existence depends, of course only for you people, because of the computer.

Regarding this site, sometimes I get to read very good articles, full of high class intellectuality (of course based on my definition of intellectuality) but many times I read very poor ones. I don't want to name the poor ones but the good ones are these: what do I do, Free Will, Muslims shun religiosity, Immanuel Kant and Islamic morality and Mulims have no superiority. I found only these good ones, rest (around 10-15 articles that I have read) are not good.

By Harsh Chaturvedi - 3/3/2013 5:37:21 AM
  • I must thank Harsh Chaturvedi from the bottom of my heart for taking such strong liking to my article, which I had written a few months ago. The article was the result of months of research on communalism.

Thank you rational for your kind words- "an asset". And no Mr rational, I don't remember listening to their khutba.

By Aiman Reyaz - 3/2/2013 6:35:21 AM
  • @aiman riyaz,
    If RSS,bajrang dal and VHP cross their roots,they feared and seek shelter from secularists.what a double standard they have.
    whether they know or not,majority Indians  are watching what they are doing inch by inch.
    By dharama_raj - 3/2/2013 1:14:29 AM
  • Dear feroze zariwala - 3/1/2013 10:18:09 PM
    We can continue. We have some common thoughts.

By rational - 3/1/2013 11:06:16 PM
  • Dear Aiman Reyaz
    First accept my best wishes for this article. Beside this is really good it is recommended by Mr Harsh.
    Only one thing I want to add that it is not limited to salafi/wahabi. If the other jamat grabs the power as Salafis have, the result will be same.
    Have you listened to Khutbas of the Brailvi Ulemas ever? Visit the place where they have stronghold and listened to their khutbas. If you have some experience you can put it here.
    If we are believer and seeker of the harmony we should discuss it too.
    I have shown some examples. We must condemn the thoughts which spread the
    communalism wherever they found.
    By rational - 3/1/2013 10:59:35 PM
  • who is this harsh. I doubt he exists. By feroze zariwala - 3/1/2013 10:18:09 PM
  • Rational, if you want to know about the issues of communalism the I have to suggest that you read the aricle by Aiman Reyaz. He has given the link, if you havn't read then read it, if you have then read it again. It is that good. You said that my comments speaks volumes, ok thank you, in that article Aiman elaborated (ofcourse way before than me) communalism in detail. In short, my comment for which you have thanked me yesterday, I guess, is just a summary of his article! By Harsh Chaturvedi - 3/1/2013 10:04:00 PM
  • Aiman I read your article on Muslim shunning their religiosity and I am spellbound by it. It is excellent, of the highest order and now I know what kind of person you are. Well done. By Harsh Chaturvedi - 3/1/2013 8:07:12 PM
  • Oh rational, you are so nice. By the way I also agree with you that Aiman Reyaz is not only a nice person (just a boy) but also has firm grip over his subjects. By Harsh Chaturvedi - 3/1/2013 8:04:19 PM
  • Mohammad Ishaque Foujdar - 3/1/2013 6:59:56 AM
    The comment of Mr Harsh speaks volumes.
    Before you read the books of savarkar and govalkar read your own.
    I don't know who the Aieman Reyaz is but in my opinion he is a nice person as a person should be.
    I support him in his writings. We can criticize him on many points but he is an asset here.
    By rational - 3/1/2013 7:38:08 PM
  • "The Prophet never used bad language neither a 'Fahish nor a Mutafahish. He used to say 'The best amongst you are those who have the best manners and character.' It is mentioned in Sahih Bukhari, Virtues and Merits of the Prophet.
    The Quran ch 13  "Those who patiently persevere, seeking the countenance of their Lord; establish regular prayers; spend out of (the gifts) We have bestowed for their sustenance, secretly and openly; and turn off evil with good: for such there is the final attainment of the (Eternal) Home."
    "Allah forbids you not, With regard to those who Fight you not for (your) Faith Nor drive you out Of your homes, From dealing kindly and justly With them: For Allah loveth Those who are just. (The Noble Quran, 60:8)"
    "And when they hear vain talk, they turn away therefrom and say: 'To us our deeds, and to you yours; peace be to you: we seek not the ignorant.' (The Quran, 28:55)"
    So Mr Faujdar, we cannot use foul languages and incite Muslims to go against non-Muslims. By Aiman Reyaz - 3/1/2013 7:14:53 PM
  • I have to deal with so many comments.

@Chaturvedi, thank you so much. It is not easy to accept one’s mistakes and not many people can do it. I like your comment on communalism, in fact it reminded me of my article on ‘Muslims Must Shun their Religiosity’. If you get time, read it. Here is the link

Mr Foujdar, my religion it total surrendering to God’s Will. You say that my “secularism” (‘s) aim is to criticise Islam and Muslims. How can you say that? Actually you are partially correct; one of my aims is to spread the pluralistic message of Islam, especially among Muslims, because they are the real culprits in not knowing about their own religion. I say this very often, I will say this again: I can write about them because I was part of them, I also used to nod and accept the Imam’s version of Islam. But then I read the Quran with understanding, in this I have to give credit of Ahmed Deedat. In almost all his lectures he would say that all of us should read the Quran with understanding, especially A. Yusuf Ali’s and I bought it, I read it and it changed the way of my thinking. Even this site helped me orient my mind in the proper direction. Sir a writer must confine his mind and hand to finish his writing. The site’s name is New Age Islam; hence our focus is on Islam and Muslims.

By Aiman Reyaz - 3/1/2013 7:07:12 PM
  • Dear Sadaf, I will agree with you in as far as personal crimes against women or heinous crimes committed by individual Muslims or Muslim clerics is concerned, for what any reader has got to do with the crimes committed by individual criminals. Of some 1.5 billion global adult male population at least one lack men must be committing outrageous crimes every day. A woman is raped in America every 6 minutes. How many are put to marital rape or little girls are forced into marriage in the Muslim world is anybody’s guess.
    The truth is reporting personal crimes from the Muslim world will repel Muslim leaders and attract those Muslim and non-Muslim readers who are bent on singling out Islam as the vilest religion in a relative sense. On the other hand, institutional weakness of Islam as this report tables must be vocalised and taken seriously for its lacks the relativism of personal crimes as this article deals with. Don't you agree with me? By muhammad yunus - 3/1/2013 5:25:53 PM
  • Dear Foujdar, Regardless of what is written in the books/ pamphlets you mention and the sufferings and deprivations of the Muslim riot victims, a Muslim Imam must not make any malicious statement in his Friday sermon for there is not one single verse in the Qur’an that permits the Muslims to hate or insult the non-Muslims or to promote any form of sedition. Yes, God has taken the liberty to warn the kafirin, mushrikin, munafiqin and the zualimin and has prescribed punishments for abominable crimes. He has not even spared the Prophet in his following warning:
    “If he (Muhammad) attributed to Us any false speech (69:44), We would seize him by the right hand (45), then We would sever his aorta (46) and none of you could prevent it (69:47).
    But as far as dealings with fellow humans are concerned, it lays singular emphasis on mercy, compassion, forgiveness, courtesy, generosity, respect and mutual respect. Here are some illustrations rest the foregoing may ring hollow:
    “Serve God; associate none with Him; be kind to parents, relatives (qurba), orphans, and the needy; to the neighbor close to you (qurba) and the neighbor who is a stranger1, to the fellow (sahib)2 by your side and the traveler,3 and to those under your lawful trust. Surely God does not love the arrogant and the conceited” (4:36). [Note: 1,2,3 may be of any faith, creed or color]
    (God) has guided him (humans) to the two highways (90:10). But he does not brave the steep (one) (11). And what will make you understand what the steep (one) is (12)? (It is) freeing a slave (13), or feeding during famine (14) an orphaned relative (15), or the needy (lying) in the dust (16). Then he will be of those who believe, who exhort to patience, and exhort to mercy” (90:17).
    “Hasten to forgiveness from your Lord, and to a garden - as wide as the heavens and earth, prepared for the heedful (muttaqin) (3:133): those who spend (in charity) in (times of) plenty as well as hardship, restrain anger and forgive people for God loves the compassionate”  (3:134).
    “Children of Adam, conduct yourselves graciously (khuzu zinatakum) at every place of worship. Eat and drink - but do not be lavish*, for He does not approve of those who are given to excesses” (7:31).
    “.... And let not the hatred of a people who (once) obstructed you from (entering the) Sacred House, lead you to be hostile.* Therefore, help each other to virtue (birr)** and piety (taqwa), and do not collaborate with each other in sin and enmity. Heed God, and (remember,) God is severe in punishment” (5:2).
    “Don’t insult those whom they invoke besides God, lest they ignorantly insult God in enmity. Thus We have made their action seem pleasing to every community; then their return is to their Lord, and He will tell them what they had been doing” (6:108).
    The irony is the ‘juma’ prayer is traditionally preceded by the recitation of the following verse of the Qur’an:
    “God commands justice (‘adl) and goodness and giving to fellowmen (qurba),1 and He forbids the abominable, the evil, and terrorism, and instructs you that you may be mindful” (16:90).
    There can be no doubt that there is a pressing need for proper grooming or orientation of the Imams in India on the beautiful aspects of the Qur’anic message as it commands the believers to follow. Perhaps Aiman Reyaz can add a few verses to this list and some material from the hadith and issue an article captioned as an open call to all the Muslim Imams to shunning all defilement - the negative thoughts that assail human mind. By muhammad yunus - 3/1/2013 10:25:40 AM
  • Dear Mr. Faujdar, in fact, here we invite non-Muslims to expose the shortcomings of Muslims and criticize Islam and they oblige us and we are very thankful to them for rendering this service, that too free of cost, I mean we don't pay them. They are like holding mirror, to help us see ourselves. Why do you feel offended at this? If Mr. Aiman Reyaz Sir, goes to help Jansanghis, then we will be even more dependent on non-Muslims, isn't it. At least something we should do on our own as well. Isn't it?  By sadaf - 3/1/2013 9:34:50 AM
  • Foujdar, I can see the Muslim in you. By Harsh Chaturvedi - 3/1/2013 7:33:33 AM
  • Mr. Aiman Reyaz.! what is your religion? I don't know. you reveal yourself a secular person and your secularism is only expose shortcomings of Muslims and criticize Islam. Please go in RSS camps, in VHP meetings, riot trodden Muslims camps in Gujrart and Asam, read books of Saverkar and Golvelkar, and then write about the secularism. I used to read your articles. By Mohammad Ishaque Foujdar - 3/1/2013 6:59:56 AM
  • Sadaf, thank you for the explanation. May be I was unable to put it more bluntly, my main purpose to ask was that there is no common interpretation about the rope of Allah. Is there? I don't think so. For people like Aiman and you, it is the ideal and the teachings of the Quran, but for others it is not. Even in the Quran there are so many different interpratations. According to Daniel N Robinson, there are 7 ways of interpreting the Quran and even the most scholarly cannot reach the deepest meaning.

Well, thank you Sadaf, it is kind of you to have answered, let me wait for the reply by Aiman and especially Ghaus because he says that by following the rope of ALlah all the problems will be solved. I want to know how? So Ghaus, if you are reading this then I want you to answer this. Even Aiman, with whom I am impressed as he knows in detail about Freud, can answer.

By Harsh Chaturvedi - 3/1/2013 5:11:52 AM
  • Thank you rational. Use your mind in the positive direction and don't make yourself so low as to rebuke others just for the sake of rebuking.

By Harsh Chaturvedi - 3/1/2013 5:05:59 AM
  • Though Guru Sadaf is right but please check more before accepting it. Many others will not agree. Guru Sadaf has hinted it.
    I learn from Shaitan also. He made a promise to Allah that he will lead people into Gumrahi. He has achieved great success. Gumrahi led to division.
    The Morale is:keep your promise   But why shaitan was created? By rational - 3/1/2013 2:35:22 AM
  • @Rational: Why Muslims are not holding the rope?! I guess because it is hot. By sadaf - 3/1/2013 1:54:09 AM
  • Dear Mr. Harsh Chaturvedi Sir, 'Rope of Allah' is a literary thing to denote a concept that just as any free flowing object is tied or held to a rope, stays at its place and not wander or get lost, Muslims are supposed to be hold the rope of Allah, means the ideals which Allah has asked to uphold. Some foolish Muslim think it to be some golden rope or something and some foolish Muslims believe it is about Quran etc. By sadaf - 3/1/2013 1:52:08 AM
  • Why Muslims are not holding the rope of the Allah?
    Can the learned scholar explain the context of these verses.
    By rational - 3/1/2013 1:36:00 AM
  • Dear Harsh Chaturvedi - 3/1/2013 1:10:30 AM.
    You are absolutely right. I am ending it just now.
    By rational - 3/1/2013 1:31:10 AM
  • Ghaus, I like your zeal but I think it is a vague and distant and never to be fulfilled dream.Aiman too writes this in the article, you reiterate it but I want to ask both of you, what is this 'rope of Allah'? By Harsh Chaturvedi - 3/1/2013 1:13:06 AM
  • Rational and Sadaf, I am really perplexed by the way you two comment sometimes. Focus on the merit of the topic and if you two really want to deride each other then do it intellectually and not by abuses. By Harsh Chaturvedi - 3/1/2013 1:10:30 AM
  • Dear Aiman sahib, If we all learn the following command of Allah almighty by heart recall it time and again, our half of today’s problem will come to an end.

The holy Quran says “And hold firmly to the rope of God all together and do not become divided. And remember the favour of God upon you - when you were enemies and He brought your hearts together and you became, by His favour, brothers. And you were on the edge of a pit of the Fire, and He saved you from it. Thus does God make clear to you His verses that you may be guided? By GHULAM GHAUS غلام غوث - 3/1/2013 12:43:10 AM
  • Galiyon se bhi neeche girna baqi hai. giro jaldi giro.Mitti ham daal denge.
    By rational - 2/28/2013 11:34:51 PM
  • Nalayaq, baap ko dhool chataayega. Yehi seekha hai ab tak. Galiyon ke siya tere palle men hai kiya.
    Bahut fanne khan banta hai. Thota chana baaje ghana.
    I take hydrophobinum 1M to immunize myself against your bite. By rational - 2/28/2013 11:24:26 PM
  • Dear Harsh Chaturvedi - 2/28/2013 10:47:33 PM
    Thanks for the answer.
    By rational - 2/28/2013 11:16:31 PM
  • I like the comment made my Ashok Sharma. But it is not so easy to think without prejudice. Our mind plays tricks on us and we don't even get any clue about it. We think that we think rationally but actually our thinking is totally irrational. There are so many cues present in the environemnt that affects us that it is impossible not to get influenced by them. By Harsh Chaturvedi - 2/28/2013 10:52:07 PM
  • Oh I am sorry, I thought they are political figures. Your question is very interesting and I would like to deal with it. First of all, communalism is a false belief that there are divisions in a society based on religion and religious beliefs. The basic crust of the matter is that my belief and my religioius identity is antagonistic to your belief and your religious identity and there can never be a reconciliation between the two. One has to keep in mind that communalism is an ideology, based on wrong footing. There are basically three levels of communalism: 1. extreme nationalist- this is the most liberal communal. My country is due to my  religious identiy and 'we the people' have led this into our religious identity. Many country fall under this category. 2. Liberal communal- this is a higher category. It says that my religion and my rituals of the religion is opposite to, if not against your religion and your ritual. 3. Extreme communal- this is what I had said in the beginning i.e., my religion and its functioning is totally antagonistic to your religion and its functioning. It follows a linear step, each succeeding step more dangerous than the previous one.
    You say " would like to know how a communal is created. Whether he is communal because he has such traits or the environment converted him into the communal?" This is the most difficult question because it no one can say for sure.This is the nature versus the nurture theory. Nature says, we are born with it and Nurture says, that our environment was like that. But if you want my personal opinion, although I cannot belie the importance of genes, but I think that nurture plays a more important role. Read the article on Free Will? It is very good and it answers things on a psychological level. By Harsh Chaturvedi - 2/28/2013 10:47:33 PM
  • Bada khush hue they yeh line sun kar us din. Hai na? Jawab nahi diya maslehat samjh kar warna wohi dhool chaatne ko zubaan bahar kar diye hote. By sadaf - 2/28/2013 10:43:33 PM
  • Bete nalayaq nikal jaayen to baap ko hi dekhna padta hai.
    ab naalayaq baap ke raste men rode atka raha hai. Khud to kisi layaq hai nahi doosron ko bhi nahi karne denge.
    Sadaf ki nalayqi to zara dekhiye
    dhool chehre pe thi aur Aiyna dhota raha. By rational - 2/28/2013 10:37:23 PM
  • The biggest casualty in the charged up religious environment is the rational thinking  and scientific temper. There are no arguments and any room for free thinking. People get agitated in the name of false identities which, in any case, have become counter productive. One should think rationally without prejudice and come to independent conclusions. By Ashok Sharma - 2/28/2013 10:32:47 PM
  • Chala ab Harsh ko padhaane By sadaf - 2/28/2013 10:22:49 PM
  • Dear Harsh. These persons are commentators here. I wonder you don't know them
    Most of the Muslims accuse them as communal. I don't know they may be may not be.
    I would like to know how a communal is created. Whether he is communal because he has such traits or the environment converted him into the communal?

By rational - 2/28/2013 10:14:41 PM
  • @rational, I think i have better things to do than hateing muslims.
    I am matured enough to understand that the hate which i target towards others is a a devil which will one day eat me like.
    I am not an abhamic believer to get stuck to book written few hundred years ago and stop my process of learning or look back to see for  solution.
    They can go to the fatwa manufacturing shariah complaint cleric who can dish out imaginative solution like driver to be breast feed etc... By satwa gunam - 2/28/2013 9:01:30 PM
  • Rational, now I am getting to know the limits of my knowledge. Earlier Aiman rightly corrected me and now you name a list of people and I don't know half of them. Who are Secular logic, Dharam Raj, Satwa Gunam, JB? I havn't heard or read about them.Communalists have no religion just like terrorists have no religion,but the common thing between them is that, and it is one of the biggest irnory,that they, both terrorists and communalists, take the name of religion in committing their actions. They are self destructive. A Muslim who bombs other non-Muslims is actually doing more harm to his own community than other. For the present the non-Muslims suffer but in the long run, Muslims suffer. And so is the case with the communalists. By Harsh Chaturvedi - 2/28/2013 7:53:40 PM
  • Aiman, you remind me of Naseer Ahmed. I liked debating with him and so is the case with you. What you say is correct, I have to accept. I guess you are well-read in Freud. I have not gone as deeply as you, so would you mind explaining me about him in detail, as I know most of the basic things? You have rightly corrected me, "rape" is an Eros and not a "Thanatos". Thank you.

By Harsh Chaturvedi - 2/28/2013 7:48:17 PM
  • @Chaturvedi, I had already said in my comment that, if properly trained, then we can tame our Id and strengthen our superego. Let me give you one example, having two subparst: in Hitlers' Germany, because of the basic human nature, Hitler was able to channel the masses' Id and combined them into one "Collective Id" (Freud called it). But inGandhi's India, he, turned the people's Id into superego and brought about a force known as 'collective superego'. I hope you see the distinction,there are many other points, but you being a wise man, I assume that you can see the difference.

And by the way there is a mistake in your comment, I beg your pardon, but you say "Our Thanatos drives us to kill, destroy, maim, abuse, rape, etc others". According to Freud it is incorrect. "Rape" is an Eros, and not a Thanatos.

By Aiman Reyaz - 2/28/2013 6:57:35 PM
  • Rational. You have found out the ultimate Truth,- that rich people eat more eggs. By sadaf - 2/28/2013 9:42:51 AM
  • Dear Harsh Chaturvedi - 2/28/2013 9:03:44 AM
    In the eyes of the many Muslims Savarkar, RSS, Modi, LK Advani, BJPians, Secular logic, Dharam Raj, Satwa Gunam, JB are Jansanghis and Jansanghis are the enemies of the Muslims. By rational - 2/28/2013 9:34:00 AM
  • Rational yours statement is actually more correct scientifically about inter-caste wars among Hindus and fights among Muslims.
    I am sorry, what do you mean by 'Do they need Jansanghis?'
    As far as solution is concerned, given the human nature which is "solitary, poor, nasty, brutish, and short", according to Hobbes and 'worse than beasts' according to Freud, I want strong implementation of law. Let me take the case of India, it is mentioned in the Constitution of India that if anyone preaches or indulges in untouchability then he should be punished under law. Yes, the law is there but there is no execution. In India, I see the best of laws but the worst of execuations. That is why there is high rise in corruption. We need, according to me to spend extremely high in education, because only through educatoin, we, beasts can become humans. You leave a man with even an average looking woman, he will, majority of times, will try to do an  immoral act to her. By 'immoral' I mean, the woman does not like his actions. This is our reality,this is our nature. So how can we prevent it, first,make strong, very strong law and second, which isthe most important, implement it. For the Muslims, I wish to say that just because of vote bank, the ruling governents do not take actoins against them,becasue they fear that they will be removed. As Aiman has rightly said that secular should not interfere in religious. Make those Muslims pray later and never ever allow the prayer to distort the normal functioning of the governemnt, like traffic jam. By Harsh Chaturvedi - 2/28/2013 9:03:44 AM
  • Dear Harsh
    "the division on the basis of caste is over for the Hindus,the fight for the 'legitimate ticket to heaven' is on between the Muslims. Every few weeks I read that this group of Muslim killed that group of Muslims"
    Hindus may not be over on the caste but moving ahead in that direction.
    You spoke the truth.
    Yes Muslims are not off but on on killing each other. Do they need Jansanghis?
    What is the solution in your opinion?
    By rational - 2/28/2013 8:43:43 AM
  • Aiman you certainly made mistakes. Id is always stronger. Human history shows that the word of Freud was very correct. Our Thanatos drives us to kill, destroy, maim, abuse, rape, etc others. We,humans have certainly become lower than animlas. You yourself say that you see dim future, and I agree with you. By Harsh Chaturvedi - 2/28/2013 8:19:07 AM
  • "All it requires is to play Narad and let Sunnis kill Shias, Shias kill Sunnis, Wahabis kill, Barelvies- the hari paggad, the hari paggad kill gol topi (skull cap) like that of Zakir Nayak."
    Sadaf Simply superb. Aajkal full time. kafi paise kama kar laye ho. By rational - 2/28/2013 6:37:55 AM
  • Well said Mr Sadaf. I like your comment. By Aiman Reyaz - 2/28/2013 6:36:35 AM
  • @Chaturvedi, thank you sir. I really appreciate it. Regarding the last line of your first comment, I differ from you. I am myself a keen learner of Psychology and Freud. You say that according to Freud, humans are worse than beasts. First of all, Freud did not say such a thing, according to my reading of him, and secondly, even if he has said it, what difference does it make, is his word on human nature divine or one that cannot be corrected. Ok let me take this even further: suppose I agree with you, but here also Freud says that althogh our Id is very strong, it can and has been mastered by our super ego. So, by proper teaching and training, we can enhance the strength of our super ego. This thing tickles my mind to write an article on 'Hitler's Id and Gandhi's Super ego: Who is the winner?' But since it is not related to this forum I will desist. I hope you will correct me if I made any mistake. Thank you. By Aiman Reyaz - 2/28/2013 6:35:18 AM
  • Wonderfully put by sadaf. Although I am not a fanatic Hindu, I know that there are many who want such a thing to happen to the "temple destroyers" (Muslims). Give Muslims freedom and,unlike what the Owaisi had said about killing the destroying the "docile" Hindus, they would actually kill each other. The division on the basis of caste is over for the Hindus,the fight for the 'legitimate ticket to heaven' is on between the Muslims. Every few weeks I read that this group of Muslim killed that group of Muslims. What is happening? Really? It seems so outlandish, foolish and at the same time, so destructive. The fastest growing religion will become, if this trend continues, the fastest killing religion- this is intra-killing.  What a shame! By Harsh Chaturvedi - 2/28/2013 5:35:09 AM
  • Had I been rabid Hindu wanting to damage Muslims, I would have left them aside for a while going out of their sight and then would have seen them either hiding from somewhere or would have heard them without looking at them pretending to be not hearing the cries and shrieks of a 'victim Muslim' inflicted with the brutal injuries made by oppressor Muslims.
    Of course, it would be have been difficult to judge who is inflicting injury on whom and what the victim is doing in retaliation, but it would have given me immense satisfaction, a sadistic pleasure ke maron salon, Peace Peace ka naam le ke.
    All it requires is to play Narad and let Sunnis kill Shias, Shias kill Sunnis, Wahabis kill, Barelvies- the hari paggad, the hari paggad kill gol topi (skull cap) like that of Zakir Nayak By sadaf - 2/28/2013 5:19:30 AM
  • Your last line is excellent, by far the best I have read in this site. Your explanantion of 'Us' Vs 'Them' is also quite good. But I don't agree with your solution. Your idea is very idealistic and assumes the goodness among people, but according to Freud, we are worse than beasts. By Harsh Chaturvedi - 2/28/2013 4:19:50 AM