Islamic Ideology (27 Jun 2014 NewAgeIslam.Com)

• Doctor tahiul quadri mujadid e rawa hai
     Inhone 1300 + se zyda books likhi hai aur kai ulmaye din inhe mujadid man chuke hai

By Sibgat uk - 5/22/2019 7:37:32 AM

• Dr Tahirul Qadri
    By Obsever - 5/12/2019 3:40:03 AM

• Hazrat Ji Maulana Sa'ad Kandhalwi DB
    By Mustafizur Rahaman - 2/27/2019 7:42:45 PM

• The upcoming imam is Syed Ahmed Saeed Rizwi Warsi. He is the 121st imam of this time. He will be leading khilafat e muhammadiyya of this century.
    By Taha - 11/14/2017 1:23:24 PM

• I agree we have really failed to recognise our  Mujaddid.. but for 21st century i think Hazrat Peer Zulfikar Ahmed is the Mujaddid (some one if seen him or aware of his knowledge)
    By Sayed - 8/19/2014 2:21:16 PM

• Pasha Saheb, it means what it says. It's an invitation for you to recommend or share this page with your friends on Facebook. We have posted but not sought to increase lies, et. or interacted with people on facebook before. But I am asked by my donors or potential donors constantly how many people like your website on Facebook. I did not understand why it was important for people to like us on Facebook, as long as I have millions of visitors on the website. However, it seems many people, particularly our donors care. So I would like to request you and other readers to support us on Facebook, twitter and other social media too.
    By Sultan Shahin - 6/29/2014 12:39:13 PM

By Sultan Shahin - 6/29/2014 12:38:16 PM

• 3,555 people recommend this.
    This message appears at the end of each article. What does it mean?

By pasha - 6/29/2014 8:53:02 AM

• This message appears at the end of each article. What does it mean?

By pasha - 6/29/2014 8:52:11 AM

• Hats Off, you do not need fig leaves if you are a nudist in a nudist colony, but NewAgeIslam is not a nudist colony. I hope you soon find a nudist colony that you have been looking for.
    By Ghulam Mohiyuddin - 6/28/2014 2:11:30 PM

• what's the point of fig leaves on a nudist beach?

By hats off! - 6/28/2014 1:47:15 PM

• Aftab sb., let us be the good and positive players in the Islamic world. We need to communicate, organize and unite. The petro-dollars of the evil players drown out our voices and frustrate us. We have to refine our message and our methods so that right prevails over might. Waiting for a mujaddid is a disservice to our cause.
    By Ghulam Mohiyuddin - 6/28/2014 1:07:21 PM

• I agree with Mr Mohiyuddin  but a mujaddid or influential religious reformer weilds more clout on people and so succeeds in bringing about the desired change. We will be doing what we are but it is surprising that in our times, there are many international level ulmea who are issuing sectarian fatwas asking people to kill others but no scholar of world level who has is free from sectarian bias and calling all Muslims towards the original form of Islam. This is very disappointing and perplexing. In the world both evil and good powers play at the same time. So where is the good and positive players in the Islamic world?
    By Aftab Ahmad - 6/28/2014 3:04:33 AM

• In 21st century Islam, everyone has the power to be a mujaddid.
    By Sultan Shahin - 6/27/2014 2:41:54 PM

• I agree with Observer. Let us not wait for mujaddids! Let us look to ourselves to do what needs to be done.
    By Ghulam Mohiyuddin - 6/27/2014 11:58:14 AM